Mango Chutney Cream Cheese Crackers
Sweet and spicy Mango Chutney made with fresh ingredients. Delicious as a spread, dip, or served alongside cold meats, crackers & cheese. It’s welcome in a grilled-cheese sandwich, stirred into mayonnaise or yogurt for a quick dip or spread. Give your fish some life by spreading mango chutney over the top before baking in the oven. Mango Chutney is the one we think of as the "original" and most traditional of all chutneys.
Yield: 2 Cups
- Prep time:15 min
- Cook time:00 min
- Total time: 15 min
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 cup prepared Mango chutney/or any flavor Chutney
- Multigrain crackers or any crackers of your choice
- Combine all ingredients except chutney.
- Spoon mixture into a serving bowl and top with chutney.
- Serve with crackers.